Simple solutions. Inspiring results.
- How to create competitive advantage with a credit card? (Petrol) Petrol, the leading Slovenian energy company, is faced with the arrival of the first service stations of competitive energy companies.
- How to keep the attention of tired passengers who have lost their luggage? (Ljubljana Airport) The central Slovenian airport is booming. Passenger numbers and goods volumes are going through the roof, and the number of airlines choosing the airport as their destination is on the increase.
- How can one employee handle twice the work load? (DHL Slovenija) Since systematized and organized business processes are of key importance to the success of a logistics company, the ISO standard plays an important role in business transactions.
- What is the magic word that sells a house? (Riko hiše) Riko houses, an internationally-oriented company, decides for the first time to advertise on the web.
- What move attracts the greatest attention? (Hervis) One of the most recognizable sports equipment trademarks wants to increase the number of individual e-mail addresses in Slovenia through web promotion.
- How to sell a pair of jeans outside working hours? (MyTrueFit.com) A newly-established company is looking for an e-commerce solution that could functionally solve the challenge of the entrepreneurial idea: to sell jeans in a way that allows for the most efficient determination of the fit of the item bought. The company does not hide its global ambitions.